27 September 2020 - SOME ABANDONED PLACES IN PENNSYLVANIA


SOME ABANDONED
 PLACES IN PENNSYLVANIA

G'day folks,

As you have probably noticed, I'm curious about abandoned places around the world. I am, simply because they seem such a waste. 

Anyway, Here are some shots taken by Janine Pendleton who describes herself as 'An outgoing English girl living in Manchester. I am a scientist, photographer, blogger and all-round geek. I am also a travel addict! I travel the world in search of abandoned relics and lost treasures.' So, let's see what she has captured. 





















 Clancy's comment: Thanks, Janine. Appreciate your work. These are extraordinary places, waiting for someone to revive them.

I'm ...











1 comment:

  1. when this virus has gone, will it leave even more abandoned places behind it - High Street empty shops and all? These great photos could be an indication of our world to come.

    ReplyDelete