8 July 2020 - WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NATURE CLAIMS CIVILIZATION


WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 
NATURE CLAIMS CIVILIZATION 

G'day folks,


My favourite thing about abandoned places is the history and life that precedes them. I feel as though I can imagine my own history when I see these abandoned places. I can entertain my own thoughts about what went on in these mysterious places. I think of either a spooky, dark and cold past that would have hints of Dracula’s castle or some dark lair used for scientific experiments. 


Sometimes I think there was once an industrious work force powering something innovative and ahead of its time. Sometimes I think of wealthy families having conversations around a now rotten and moss-covered, elegant dining table. The best part about taking a look at abandoned places is you can draw your own conclusions and let your mind decide what life was like around these once grand structures. If they’re dark and scary looking, they are most certainly haunted. I’m almost sure of it. 

It seems that these abandoned places take on a life of their own and create a sort of personality that is unique to the architecture or surroundings. The mystery is exactly what is so captivating and alluring when it comes to abandoned places. Here are some of the best ones I could find. Many will leave you stunned ...





























Clancy's coment: Stunning, eh? Magnificent photography as well. Oh, the abandoned library is in Russia, and the mass of fish is in an abandoned mall in Bangkok. Gob smacking, eh?

I'm ...










 


No comments:

Post a Comment