2 October 2014 - CAMOUFLAGED ANIMALS


CAMOUFLAGED ANIMALS
G'day folks,

I often look at nature and wonder, especially as a photographer, how is it so? Sometimes looking through a lense portrays things you would not normally have seen. Today I feature some great examples of insects, fish and animals that use camouflage. See if you can find them. Just look on it as morning therapy.





















































Clancy's comment: Well, how did you go? Find any? Feel better? Mm ... Some days I wish politicians and world leaders would learn some of these skills.


NEW REVIEW FOR 'PA JOE'S PLACE'




"Clancy, I just finished your book. What a beautiful story, well told and very moving. That 8 year-old is a treasure and I couldn't help but to laugh and cry at her imagination and the episodes she got involved.



Thanks, Clancy, for a wonderful book that kept me on my toes. I was so sorry that the story ended. I wanted to continue reading forever. I also learned about different cultures, words, mores and foods and even about fish. I recommended wholeheartedly to friends and families to get it and read it. There's much to learn.



Big congratulations."



Suni Paz - Singer, Songwriter, Author, Poet, Educator



I'm ...

 Think about this!




No comments:

Post a Comment