14 August 2014 - ENCHANTING ITALY


ENCHANTING ITALY
G'day folks,

Sure I learnt Italian at school, but I later went on to visit Italy and loved it. I could tell you many stories about my exploits in Italy, but I might tell you one of them in my comments below. So, check out these photographs of a wonderful country.





























Clancy's comment: Mm ... I could shack up in any of these places and write my heart out.

So, have I convinced you to visit Italy? Trust me. It is worth it. Now, one small story about my travels in this part of the world. No doubt you have heard of the Trevi Fountain in Rome. Well, they say you should turn your back to it and throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain and it will bring you luck. I did just that but I missed the fountain and heard the coin tinkle on the pavement. Totally, embarrassed, I quickly turned and tried a second time. This time I heard a plop. Not sure if it offered me any luck but I guess it did. I'm still alive.

I'm ...








Think about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment