Time for some more one-liners.
· Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?
· If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
· If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
· If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
· Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"
· Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
· Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
· If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
· Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
· How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
· How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
· Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
· One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
· Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
· Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
· If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
· Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
· If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole damn airplane made out of that stuff?
· If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times, does he become disoriented?
Clancy's comment: I loved some of these, and they made me wonder who originally wrote them.