20 November 2020 - ARTIST USES PENCILS TO CREATE BRILLIANT WORK

 

ARTIST USES PENCILS TO CREATE BRILLIANT WORK

G'day folks,

This artist named Shaun Mckenzie creates amazing hyper-realistic drawings only using colored pencils. 

He's known as Neeyellow Art on his social media platforms and has gathered up a decent following.

Shaun usually draws celebrities, YouTubers, and even some characters from movies. He uses Faber-Castell colored pencils on Stonehenge paper to create the portraits. It usually takes Shaun from 60 to 80 hours to complete one drawing, depending on the techniques he uses. His hard work really does pay off, because it's hard to believe that his portraits are not photographs.

"I have been drawing since I was young. A few years ago, when I saw a video called 'drawing Harry Potter' by Heather Rooney, I was inspired and decided that I could do that as well. After a lot of failed attempts over the years, I finally managed to achieve my goals," the artist said. 

Now, let's see his brilliant work ...

 


 













 

Clancy's comment: Wow. Brilliant work.

I'm ...

 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment