6 February 2020 - CLANCY TUCKER'S WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY


CLANCY TUCKER'S 
WILDLIFE  PHOTOGRAPHY

G'day folks,

Any photographer will tell you that taking shots of wildlife is very challenging. You have to persevere, sometimes under harsh conditions. Often, you wait, and wait, ... And wait some more. Sometimes, you have to move quickly and only hope you have snapped a great shot. Anyway, here are some samples of my wildlife photography.









































Clancy's comment: There ya go. These shots were taken in a variety of countries.

I'm ...



















2 comments:

  1. I was so excited the first time I saw a pelican in flight (actually an entire flock). I was down in Virginia Beach, Virginia. They were quite beautiful as are your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that would have been amazing. They are big birds.
      CT

      Delete