28 May 2014 - FRIENDSHIP QUOTES


FRIENDSHIP QUOTES

G'day folks,
No doubt you all have some close friends. I certainly do. True friendship is the kind that doesn't depend on a common situation, place or hobbies. Real friends are the ones who love you for being you, will worry about your problems, will help whenever they can without you asking them to, and will always care about what you are going through. True friends do all these things because they know that if you are a true friend as well - you'll do the same for them! Today I present a collection of quotes about that very subject - FRIENDSHIP.





















































Clancy's comment: Yep, I've certainly said and done some stupid things in front of my closest friends. But so have they in front of me. It's like a 'foot and mouth' club.


I'm ...











Think about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment