25 December 2019 - CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AROUND THE WORLD


CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS 
AROUND THE WORLD 

G'day folks,

Happy Christmas to you all. Many thanks to those who have appeared on my blog this year, and a special thanks to my loyal followers. 

Today, I depict the decorations that people put up around their homes at this time of the year. Many spend weeks erecting decorations,  then spend the same amount of time removing them and storing them for next year.

Having spent a lot of time in Thailand, I've always been impressed by the Christmas decorations in that county. Don't forget, Thailand has a population of 77 million people and it is  98% Buddhist. Amazing, eh?

Anyway, here are some examples of decorations erected to celebrate Christmas.























Clancy's comment: An amazing amount of work, eh? Good for them. Anyway, happy Christmas to you all. Don't forget to say hello to your neighbours. Maybe, invite them over for Christmas dinner. It might make a big difference to their lives.
Hey, have one for me. 

I'm ...


















4 comments: