Here are some interesting one-liners to make you think and smile.
· How do you get off a non-stop flight?
· How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
· How many weeks are there in a light year?
· If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
· If blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?
· If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
· If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
· If you shouldn't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
· If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
· Why do the signs that say "Slow Children" have a picture of a running child?
· Why do they call it "chili" if it's hot?
· Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
· One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
· The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
· I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
Clancy's comment: Well, did you smile?