QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
Okay, let's see if you know the answer to these questions.
· How come wrong numbers are never busy?
· Do people in Australia call the rest of the world "up over"?
· Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?
· Does killing time damage eternity?
· Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
· Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
· Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
· Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?
· Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn-shop?
· Daylight savings time. Why are they saving it and where do they keep it?
· Did Noah keep his bees in ArcHives?
· Do pilots take crash-courses?
· Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?
· Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?
· Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
· Have you ever seen a toad on a toadstool?
· How can there be self-help "groups"?
Clancy's comment: So, how did you go? Know any?