28 November 2016 - CLANCY TUCKER PHOTOGRAPHY




CLANCY
TUCKER
PHOTOGRAPHY


G'day folks,

Here are some photographs I took recently at our local Show, and surrounding districts.


















































Clancy's comment: The Cobram Show was run over a weekend, and I spent four hours on both days taking photographs. However, early on Saturday morning I approached the local lawn tennis arena and asked permission to take photographs of the young teens playing tennis. I'm always seeking different shots, and wanted some action shots. The head person asked if I had a police check, then politely denied my permission. But, an hour or so later, I could walk through the imposing and busy grounds of our local Show and snap whatever I wanted, without anyone challenging me. There were two other photographers also there with imposing lenses like mine. Mm ... Interesting indeed. Political correctness gone mad.

I'm ...














No comments:

Post a Comment