3 September 2012 - Guest Young Adults


Copyright - Clancy Tucker (c)


Quote of the day:

"The greater the obstacle,
the more glory in overcoming it."


Moliere




YOUNG GUESTS


G'day guys,


To date, I have had adults as guests on this blog. However, as a young adult fiction writer, I thought I might add some youth to my blog. Why not, eh? We all might learn something. The plan is to have young adults from all over the world, answering questions about their own lives, and how they see the world. So far, I have plans to hear from young adults from the following countries: USA, Australia, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, UK, Nigeria and New Zealand. What will we learn? Good question. Heaps I guess. Most of them will be from 16 to 24 years-of-age and have an opinion about everything. If you have someone who wants to be a guest, just email me:- clancy_tucker@hotmail.com. Here is a sample of topics I have asked them so we know what they think and where they are coming from.


For obvious reasons, I will not mention their addresses, show their photographs or provide any links that will identify them. I am more interested in their attitudes and thoughts. My first young guest will appear on 8th of September - 'LA'.


GENDER


 LOCATION


COUNTRY


PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SCHOOL


SCHOOL - CO-ED OR BOYS AND GIRLS ONLY


RELIGION?


FRIENDS


BULLYING


OTHER INTERESTS - SPORT, MUSIC,  READING ETC.


TRAVEL?


ENVIRONMENT?


PLANS?


WORRIES?


PARENTS


PLANS FOR THE FUTURE


VIEW OF THE WORLD


INSPIRATIONS


ACHIEVEMENTS


DISAPPOINTMENTS


FAVOURITE THINGS


REGRETS


FEARS


LIKES AND DISLIKES


Stay tuned. I think we are in store for some interesting challenges. 'Bring it on,' I say.


***


Also, the following guest authors will be coming up:


Doctor Judith O'Malley-Ford - Australia


Raphyel Jordan - USA


Anthony Carrozza - USA


Alan Goldsher - USA


Friday Abumere - Nigeria


Aleesah Darlison - Australia


Peter Frederick - Australia


Cindy C. Bennett - USA


Peter Taylor - Australia


Keep writing!


I'm Clancy Tucker


www.clancytucker.com.au



Entrance to Auschwitz Concentration Camp


"Freedom through work" 

No comments:

Post a Comment