- GUEST AUTHOR
AND LITERARY STRATEGIST -
This is my first interview with a Literary Strategist. Enjoy Tom's frank answers.
Welcome, Tom ...
29. What is your prime focus in life today?
Enjoy the journey.
30. Do you have any fear of doing something wrong?
Not any more.
31. If or when you reflect on your past, can you identify any world events that you believe had a significant impact on you?
The assassination of John F. Kennedy.
32. Do you think one can live a purposeful life without knowing the meaning of life?
Yes, but not the purpose of life.
34. Imagine that you were given a chance to live again, what will you do first and what will you do differently?
I’m not sure that I would change anything. Life is like making an apple pie. Some ingredients are good to eat on their own and some aren’t, but mixed together and baked in the oven produce something great.
35. Do you have a bucket list? Tell us more.
I really don’t. I’ve done everything I’ve wanted to do and I enjoy where I am.
36. Any great claims to fame?
Seeing the books I’ve written published and read.