17 May 2016 - CLANCY TUCKER PHOTOGRAPHY - FACES





CLANCY TUCKER
 PHOTOGRAPHY
- FACES -

G'day folks,

Welcome to another group of photographs that I took recently. Today, I feature faces. The gorgeous young boy above was taken in Bangkok, but he comes from Indonesia. I saw his dad walking along with his three kids and asked if I could take their picture. The father asked the kids if it was okay. What did the three kids do? They stood beside me and gave me a cuddle, thinking that their dad was taking a snap of me and the three kids. That was a great moment. Anyway ...





































































Clancy's comment: There ya go. Looking at faces through a camera lense is startling, and very personal. You can feel and see their angst, their happiness, their worry, and feel their pain.

I'm ...















No comments:

Post a Comment