7 February 2013 - RUSSIAN CAKES


RUSSIAN CAKES
G'day guys,

I've introduced you to lots of clever people on this blog. Now, check out these masterpieces. They are cakes.



*
 *
  *
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Clancy's comment: Wow. So much talent, eh? These were made by Zhanna of St. Petersburg.  

NB: Today is the fourth anniversary of the Black Saturday bush fires that claimed many lives in my state. I know many who were, and still are, affected by that awful day. A lot of them are still struggling. 

My very best wishes to the survivors ... RIP to those who perished.


I'm ...








Blog comment:

Amit Edelweissbakery has left a new comment on your post "7 February 2013 - RUSSIAN CAKES":

Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
    always good to read and get to know quality stuff...


    Send Cakes to Gurgaon


    Do visit my page and leave a comment if you like any of it...

    ReplyDelete