1 February 2013 - ALL CREATURES ...




Quote of the day:


"Worry is today’s mouse eating tomorrow’s cheese!"

 ALL CREATURES ...



G'day guys,
Sometimes we need a break from the every day woes of life. I sure do. So, today I wish to introduce some of the smartest  and cutest inhabitants on earth, courtesy of some brilliant photographers. These guys have no voice in all the debates about climate change. That's why WE have to be a bit smarter, and represent those who have no say.
 *
 *
*
 *
*
*
*
Inspector Rex?
*
Excuse me!
 *
 *
*
Bear Olympics
*
Hanging ten!
*
Splrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
*
Sluuuuuuuurp!



Clancy's comment: To the photographers ... magnificent! Now, here's a great video narrated by the famous David Attenborough - enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSo1MyWf8g&feature=youtu.be


I'm ...









1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures, Clancy. Will be pinning many, and will post to my followers on FB.
    My very best to you.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete