ABANDONED PALACE IN POLAND
The Rzewuski Palace was built in the years 1921–1922, and it was designed by the famous Warsaw architect Juliusz Nagórski.
The Rzewuski family lived permanently in Warsaw and it was this palace that was to become their summer residence. In 1945, an agricultural school was established on the premises of the palace. After 1969, offices and apartments for school employees were located here.
Unfortunately, in 1985, a fire broke out in the palace, after which the monument fell into disrepair. Attempts were made to save it, but it was to no avail and the renovation of the palace was interrupted.
Clancy's coment: Wow. Imagine what it was like in its heyday.