25 March 2017 - BENNETT ARRON - Guest Comedian & Author




BENNETT ARRON
- Guest Comedian & Author -

G'day folks,

I'm pleased to introduce a multi-talented character who is an author and a comedian. This is my interview and, as you read his answers, you will gather that he is a comic.

Welcome, Bennett ...


1.   Tell us about you and what you do.
I’m an award-winning writer, comedian, author and ‘expert’ on the subject of Identity Theft!

2.   What was the happiest moment of your life?
The days my children were born

3.   What was the saddest moment?
I’m assuming it’s yet to happen

4.   What surprised you most?
Question 3

5.   What was your greatest disappointment?
Not sure if it’s my greatest, but I wrote episodes of a children’s sitcom for a French Producer and Broadcaster. Even though they were shown on television I was never paid….



6.   Who did you misjudge? Why?
See above.

7.   What or who was your biggest challenge?
Life.

8.   What has been your biggest regret?
I don’t have regrets. Unfortunately.

9.   What would be your dying comment? Why?
“Why are you holding that gun?”

10.               Who or what stunned you the most?
My children.

11.               What would you like written on your tombstone? Why?
Best Before… (then that day’s date)

12.               Who would you rather have not met? Why?
The person who commissioned by documentary on Identity Theft

13.               Who were you most envious of? Why?
I’m not the envious type. And I’m jealous of those who are.

14.               Who did you forgive – for doing something you never thought you’d forgive?
I NEVER forgive….



15.               What was your greatest moment in your life?
Having my children.

16.               What is your greatest achievement?
My children

17.               What personal traits would you like to have in your next life?
The ability to teleport

18.               What advice would you give to world leaders?
Stop being silly.

19.               What advice would you give to parents today?
Do NOT allow your children to run around screaming. Especially in cafes when I am writing. It’s not ‘normal’.

20.               Who would you choose to be stuck on a desert island with?
Olivia Newton John

21.               Have any heroes? Why? Who?
My Dad. He is one of the greatest people in the world.

22.               What are the greatest legacies you will leave behind?
My children (this is becoming a theme…)

23.               What’s lacking in the world today?
More of me on television.

24.               Any pearls of wisdom for the rest of us?
Read my books

25.               What would be the last sentence you ever write?
I have no idea. Unless that was it….

26.               What inspired you most?
My teachers. Especially the ones who taught English and Drama.



27.               Who or what made you laugh the most?
My Dad. My brother. My children.

28.               What would be your top three chosen careers in your next life?
Writer, Comedian and anything that actually makes money….

29.               What is your prime focus in life today?
Trying to set my children up well for the future.

30.               Do you have any fear of doing something wrong?
I have EVERY fear of doing something wrong.


31.               If or when you reflect on your past, can you identify any world events that you believe had a significant impact on you?
Although I wasn’t alive at the time, The Holocaust has had a profound effect on my life.

32.               Do you think one can live a purposeful life without knowing the meaning of life?
We all do.

33.                From your perspective - what is the way forward for the world? 
Let me be the leader.


34.               Imagine that you were given a chance to live again, what will you do first and what will you do differently?
I would not mess up my chances with the girl in my class who looked like Olivia Newton John. Although I probably would….



35.                Do you have a bucket list? Tell us more.
Yes. I need one yellow bucket and one red one and then I’ll have them all.

36.               Any great claims to fame?
Anthony Hopkins used to light the fire for my grandparents.

37.               Anything you’d like to add?
Yes





Clancy's comment: Thanks, Bennett. I will let Olivia Newton John know of your plans. Keep punching.

I'm ...










No comments:

Post a Comment