25 January 2021 - A VARIETY OF THINGS THAT FOLKS COLLECT

 

A VARIETY OF THINGS 

THAT FOLKS COLLECT

G'day folks,

Some of us enjoy bowling or going to the beach. It’s safe to say most of us have visited a hotel room a few times throughout life. But do we have actual proof of it? This might sound like a strange question, but you’ll soon understand what I’m getting at. The photo collection below depicts some of the most impressive, unique, and even random collections people keep. From a pyramid of bowling balls to a neatly arranged collection of hotel room keys, it’s all there. And those are not even the most surprising ones. Take a look, it might even inspire you to start your own collection.
















Clancy's comment: I used to collect t-shirts from around the world. Now, I wear them. Just sayin' ...

I'm ...

 









 

2 comments:

  1. some people are just sooooo weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could get into the four leaf clovers and the arrowheads. I never found a four leaf clover, but as I lived in the mid-west as a kid, I did a fair amount of searching for arrowheads. I regret to say that I never found one of those either.

    ReplyDelete