7 October 2020 - A BUNCH OF LETTERS TO SANTA FROM KIDS


A BUNCH OF LETTERS 
TO SANTA FROM KIDS

G'day folks,

Spare a few thoughts for Santa. He has to trawl through millions of letters each year with the vast majority of them being boring and formulaic with the kid asking for some kind of gaming console. 
 
However, from time to time, there are tiny nuggets of genius or hilarity that will surely make the jolly old man crack a smile. Kids are known for speaking their mind and are extremely forthright when it comes to making requests. 
 
With all this in mind, below you will find some of the funniest, most frank and bizarre Santa letters kids have ever sent. 
 
 















 



Clancy's comment: I've written many short stories over the years, but one of my faves is called 'Hi Santa'. It's included in one of my books, 'Love Ya Work!' Read it last week and it still brings a tear to my eye. Kids are our greatest resource.
 
I'm ...
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment