10 September 2019 - CLANCY TUCKER PHOTOGRAPHY



CLANCY TUCKER
 PHOTOGRAPHY

G'day guys,

Welcome to some of the photographs I recently took whilst in South East Asia. Although I felt as crook as a dog, and ended up having my appendix removed in a Thai hospital, I did manage to attend a few events and take some snaps of odd things. As you will see, I always look outside of the box.










































Clancy's comment: There ya go. Long live photographers who capture life.

I'm ...



















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Clancy. What a shame you had to go through that medical emergency. I trust you're on the mend – best wishes, Daan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daan. Good to see you here. Yes, slowly returning to good health.
      CT

      Delete
  2. My fav... the lotus flower. Nice work Clancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tamian. I have many of these flowers. Many have bees inside.

      CT

      Delete