28 July 2014 - MYSTERIOUS WORDS


MYSTERIOUS WORDS

G'day folks,

Every language is unique. It doesn't matter if it has the same roots (e.g. Spanish and Portuguese), each language developed its own unique phrasing, words and meanings. If you're bi-lingual, and you've ever tried to translate from one language to the other, you probably had at least a few times said: "This can't really be translated.", because each language does have words that just don't have a parallel in other languages. 


Here are fine examples of some truly great words that just can't be translated into another language. They come from many languages, but German and Japanese seem to be prominent.















Waiting for publishers and film makers to ring!




Clancy's comment: Mm ... Did ya know any of them?




NEW REVIEW FOR 'PA JOE'S PLACE'!



"Hi Clancy,



I just finished reading your book, omg it was truly amazing, I have never cried so much while reading and also smiled so much. Thank you. I would recommend your book to all ages … I will be spreading the word about your book as it should be a best seller, thanx for the good read Clancy even though I still have a huge lump in my throat.  Boo & Pa Joe will stay in my memory forever.



It is a story I would recommend for anyone to read.



Love ya work!!!! 



Debra Baldwinson, Victoria, Australia."




I'm ...








Think about this!



No comments:

Post a Comment